Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer Endings


When it comes the end of August I'm always a little bit sad (like everybody else) because it means the summer is gone and time is up for lazy activities. But after realized that fall is coming around with all its colors, gloomy weather (I'm a romantic person) and new clothing styles in the stores I smile again.
I know, I know a lot of people will disagree with that but I love fall and I love to restart all over again every year. It looks stimulating to me.
*****
Quando arriva la fine di agosto sono sempre un po' triste (suppongo un po' come tutti) perché vuol dire che l'estate sta finendo ed il tempo per fare i pigroni è terminato. Ma dopo essermi resa conto che l'autunno sta arrivando con i suoi colori, il suo tempo uggioso (sono una romanticona) e le nuove collezioni d'abbigliamento nelle vetrine sorrido di nuovo. Lo so, lo so molti di voi non saranno d'accordo con me ma io amo l'autunno e mi piace moltissimo l'idea di poter ricominciare tutto di nuovo da zero. 
Lo trovo stimolante.

This summer has been crazy and has gone by fast, very fast.
I didn't do as much vacation as I hoped for but it was relaxing anyway. 
Usually, I'm a noisemaker but first of all I had to prepare so many exams during May, June and July that I ended up not in a fine form. And second reason, I had to save money.
Is it worth it only for some exams? 
Yes, it is because even if I couldn't leave this September for a 10 months program in Paris (I'll update soon with more details). YUPPIE.
I'm very happy about it because in this way I can go there, visit, live, try new things and tell you all about like 5 years ago. Who knows me well can tell how much I care about studying abroad and how many sacrifices I did to support my goals.
*****
Quest'estate è stata folle ed è volata veramente in fretta.
Non ho fatto tanta vacanza come avrei sperato ma quel poco che ho fatto è stato comunque rilassante.
Di solito sono una casinista nata ma ho dovuto preparare così tanti esami nella sessione estiva che ho finito per non essere granché in forma. E un'altra ragione era che dovevo risparmiare.
Tutto questo per un paio di esami?
Oh già, anche perché se non li davo tutti non avrei avuto modo di partire questo settembre in Erasmus a Parigi per 10 mesi (presto vi aggiorno con tutti i dettagli). YUPPIE
Sono molto contenta di partire perché così potrò andar là, visitare, viverci, provare cose nuove e raccontarvi tutto proprio come 5 anni fa.
Chi mi conosce bene sa quanto mi interessa studiare all'estero e quanti sacrifici ho fatto per raggiungere i miei obiettivi.

This Monday the most part of the people will start again to work so GOOD LUCK and KEEP CALM till Friday.
*****
Questo lunedì la maggioranza delle persone tornerà al lavoro quindi IN BOCCA AL LUPO e CERCATE DI RESISTERE fino a venerdì.


Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...