Tuesday, December 4, 2012

L'Avenir

© Veronica Zanchi

Hello, it's been a while since I wrote last time as usual but I have some announcements to tell you.
*****
Ciao gente, è trascorso un po' di tempo dall'ultima volta che ho scritto, sono in ritardo come sempre, ma ho alcune notizie da darvi.


It's coming up a broadcasting in English language (please don't make fun of my accent I know it's not that great) tonight at 9:00 p.m. (UTC +1) on Spreecast, click here. It's a school project but it may be interesting because I talk about Exchange Programs.
I'm a little on late with posts.
I'd like to tell you about an exhibit I saw at Musée D'Orsay called "L'impressionnisme et la mode", the mosque that is just in front of my street which I visited last week, another Parisian neighborhood called Belleville and some updates more emotional about Erasmus life/living abroad.
Moreover, I still have to publish Vlog #3 about November instances.
I apology for the delay but I have been kind of lazy lately. I enjoyed the pleasure of being home and doing nothing.
Have a nice week fellows!!
*****
Stasera alle h 21,00 su Spreecast farò un broadcasting live in lingua inglese (abbiate pieta del mio accento), per vederlo cliccate qui. É un progetto scolastico ma potrebbe essere interessante perché parlo di scambi all'estero.
Come dicevo prima, sono indietro con la pubblicazione dei post.
Mi piacerebbe parlarvi di una mostra che ho visto al Musée D'Orsay chiamata "L'impressionnisme et la mode", della moschea che ho di fianco a casa e ho visitato la settimana scorsa, di un altro quartiere parigino chiamato Belleville e di alcuni aggiornamenti sullo stato emotivo dell'ultimo mese.
Inoltre, non ho ancora pubblicato Vlog #3 a proposito del mese di novembre.
Mi scuso per il ritardo ma sono stata piuttosto pigra ultimamente. Mi sono goduta a pieno lo stare a casa e il dolce far niente.
Buona settimana a tutti!




Get Social and Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...